Saturday 4 February 2012

Swinging pendants and talk of poo


The mums and their support people had a lot of fun today using their "super powers" to swing pendants left and right, and round and round, while they consciously focused on holding their arms and hands perfectly still.

My six weeks of promoting the course (like a crazy person) let to one single Lidcome resisdent whom read about it in the local Auburn Review and two other mums through a connection at Ryde Midwifery care group - I am sooo glad I rushed out to Ryde hospital wednesday morning in the pouring rain - I am so glad I chose to risk running late for a client lunch...  I am so glad I ran a long distance in the rain to the point where I got a blister...

I love you blister!

I love you midwives at Ryde Hospital !

and one final thought of the day -

How on earth did my #HypnoBirthing class end up with  me discussing personal poo stage fright experiences?

oh well, here's to 'keeping it real'.

nat :)

http://www.decisivefocus.com/hypnobirthing-calm/

No comments:

Post a Comment