Monday 20 February 2012

My first mum birthed a baby!

"Hi Natalie

After a beautiful, gentle and completely natural water birth we welcomed baby -------  into the world in the wee hours of Wed morning. 

The most valuable thing I took from your course was a sense of empowerment and a trust in my body that it was prepared and knew exactly what to do.  Because of this I had the birth that I wanted and I birthed in a way that I was comfortable with.  I was able to gently push/breath -------  out in an active birthing position (squatting) when my body was ready and 'caught' him myself.  I had only a tiny internal graze that required no stitches and was able to bond with my baby straight away.

Thank you Natalie and best wishes to ------- and ------- on your birth journeys.

-----------"

No comments:

Post a Comment