Tuesday 7 February 2012

positive feedback :)

It might be a small client base , but it's a happy one!

My neighbour and her husband took me out to Korean to thank me :)

One of my Newington group spent all week raving about HypnoBirthing to her circles,

and another Newington group member thought I presented very well and didn't notice my jitters :)

Further, I  just had a lovely session with a new Lifeline TC who still remembered a roleplay I did 6
months ago!

Tomorrow I visit my business coach who is going to hopefully give me enough structure to earn
enough money to get my car serviced and buy my son a proper bed! (goodness knows I have no
idea what I am doing! lol)

I look forward to seeing my city client/friend and her beautiful growing child tomorrow lunch time :)

nat xo

http://www.decisivefocus.com/hypnobirthing-calm/



No comments:

Post a Comment