Thursday 9 February 2012

Awareness in the womb - from the 'mouth of babes'

Just finished driving Fox to Todds' place,

During the drive his grandma rang to say she wanted to go shopping with him. When I asked him about it he said he was tired, I suggested he consider agreeing with Grandma because she always does such nice things for him and it could be his chance to show appreciation.

Natalie: "I know you love your grandma alot"

Fox: "How do you know that?"

Natalie: "is it true?"

Fox: "No"

Natalie: "how much do you love your grandma then?"

Fox: "a little"

Natalie: "how much do you love your dad?"

Fox "A lot, because we are both boys and I have known him my whole life"

Natalie "Yes, that's true!, he was there the first day, the day you were born!"

Fox: "No, I have known him my WHOLE LIFE! I have known him when I was growing in your stomach".

I am a HypnoBirthing practitioner, as part of the program I teach pre-natal bonding between parents and the growing child...Yet, even I still consider Fox's life began on his birthday!

That's a worry!

Nat xo

http://www.decisivefocus.com/hypnobirthing-calm/

No comments:

Post a Comment