Saturday 14 April 2012

Feeling alone

It might be the coming of winter weather...

It might be the loneliness of sitting at a computer surrounded by 'social media' yet essentially isolated from human contact...

It might be the daunting task of bringing a new thing (HypnoBirthing) to a new area...

It might even be finding out that the amazing co-parent team I thought I was a part of was just a fantasy! haha, we so often fantasize don't we!
Whatever the factors ...  I have indeed, at moments, been feeling ALONE.

and with the alone feeling there has been lack of motivation :(

And SO I write this blog to publically declare a new phase, yes, I am about to embark on a highly motivated period of time in my life!

And my principal goal is to ensure a FULL class for the upcoming Auburn Council HypnoBirthing Program starting Saturday May 12th, 2012.

With 2 people booked, that leaves room for 6 more :)

And so the promotion begins,

Lots of love to my two followers Linda and Laura :)

Natalie xo

http://www.decisivefocus.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment