Thursday 15 March 2012

Energies of the cosmos?!?!

For any of you that believe in fate, divine intervention or 'cosmic energies' you will be nodding knowingly at this weird incident...

About 2 yrs after the birth of my son (Fox) my old security boss rang me and begged me to work as a security at the airport, they needed women to scan women with the increased security levels we experienced a few years ago.

I was tempted (security work can have its ways of paying well and there are tons of hours, plus - it is fun work), yet at the same time I felt worried that the work would consume me.
I decided to accept and do a few weeks work ... I went to read out my license details to get a bit of paper work to ensure they were up to new standards when I was shocked to find it had expired.  I went to the police site search engine and checked the license number to make sure,  it told me "this security number is unlicensed". It had expired ages ago! I realised I must have gotten a five year DRIVER license and confused them. I had to tell my old boss and say no to his offer.
I felt a little sad not being able to do security, it was always a cool job I treated almost as a hobbie! Over the years have contemplated getting a license and doing a couple of shifts for fun and amusement.

TODAY I saw a little blue card peeping over the top of a flap in my diary case, I pulled it out and thought "that's a pretty bad picture", next my eyes read "Security Industry License" "Mar 12", then "expiry date 14 mar 2012".

I have been licensed for 5 years! it expired 2 days ago and popped up out of no-where.

I can safely say that IF I had of done some security work, I would never have followed my dreams and passions to become a Hypnotherapist or HypnoBirthing Practitioner, I would have been run off my feet and too limited for time and energy to achieve ANYTHING!

I am sooooo glad that license went missing :)

(though I kind of feel sad too)

I guess life is all about letting go and then reaching out for something new.

In this case I had no choice about letting go, but I am glad it happened.

Natalie :)


http://www.decisivefocus.com/hypnobirthing-calm/








No comments:

Post a Comment