Monday 29 July 2013

Birth education courses at the Central Coast and Newcastle (HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method). Goodbye Sydney and Auburn.

Sydney . Been there done that!

Phew, so glad to be out of Sydney traffic (and smelliness)!

Yes, I went to the city centre the other day (enrolling in my masters of counselling and psychotherapy) and it smelt bad.. how could I not have noticed that any time in the past 20 years!?

I am loving it up here... already enjoying working with couples, some at Tuggerawong (Sunday course starting soon!) and  some at Newcastle (full course and starting this weekend).

The whole reason  I began this blog was to document the work I did in Sydney. Now it feels sad to pass that work on. But I can proudly say it was a huge success.

I managed to get HypnoBirthing as a council funded and supported course in an area where it was barely even heard of! Dear Auburn, I miss you and your colourful multiculturalism (although I don't miss the frequent shootings in my street).

Now, the course is so successful that I don't even promote it and it gets full enrolments!

In total I worked with 40 couples, touching significantly and positively on the lives of over 120 humans.

What a great 2 years!

Good Bye Auburn, goodbye Sydney xoxo

http://www.decisivefocus.com/hypnobirthing-calm/



No comments:

Post a Comment