Monday 14 May 2012

Escaping babies and fresh new faces

It's been a great week :)

I have met the latest Auburn Community centre group of HypnoBirthing mums and companions! I am so excited to see 6 out of the 7 mums are FIRST time birthers! This is excellent news, sometimes I feel like women won't be able to know the importance and advantage of HypnoBirthing until they have learned their lesson the hard way - but this group has proved me totally wrong!

and (contrary to my x husband opinion) - I LOVE being wrong! Especially if my being wrong means positive things for others! (well... maybe I didn't like being wrong with him! lol)

ha ha

As for 'escaping babies' , some of these mums are birthing in such a relaxed manner - they are not even making it to the hospital!

Kept on eye on my business facebook page to see birth updates,

https://www.facebook.com/Decisivefocus

I am so happy for the babies of my local area, they are increasingly having gentler, more loving beginnings into this world!

http://www.decisivefocus.com/hypnobirthing-calm/

~ Natalie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment